EXCALIBUR 1 and EXCALIBUR2 are steadily recruiting patients aiming to be fully included Q4 2023. EXCALIBUR3 is temporarily paused pending revision of the inclusion criteria.

The study would not be possible if not for all the cooperation from or colleagues at the other hospitals in Norway.

If any questions regarding the study please contact the study-group.